Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yoga Pants: Trendy or Lazy?

Ok ladies, I will be the first to admit, I throw on a pair of yoga pants more often than I should. Why? Because they are easy & comfortable. I was also going to say you can dress them up or down as well but it's just something I tell myself because it sounds better than saying I wear them when I'm too lazy to put together an outfit. Ha! I went to breakfast this morning and noticed most of the women were wearing yoga pants. We all know you just woke up and didn't actually work out! Lol! Is there a place and time when we say no more yoga pants? When do you look yourself in the mirror and say, "I will not wear them today. Today I will put together an outfit and conquer the world." lol!!! So my question to you and the men as well...I want your opinions on yoga pants as well, when is it ok for woman to wear them and when is it not?

~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment