Sunday, February 19, 2012

Product Review: Sephora Prisma Chrome Shadow


I shop make-up a lot and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. ha! One of my favorite stores to shop for make-up is Sephora. I am always browsing the new stuff and noticed Sephora had a new limited edition eye shadow collection, "Prisma Chrome" $15. The first thing I noticed was the seashell/wave looking design. The eye shadow looked creamy and so pretty! I am disappointed to say I do not care for this eye shadow. I feel as though the color is pretty but not rich enough. I feel like I have to continue to dip back into the pod to reapply for the color I was expecting.
I would not recommend spending the money on this shadow when I have gotten better colors for around $7 under the Cover Girl brand.
TIP: Be careful if you keep reapplying make-up indoors. Chances are your putting on too much! Check yourself out in sunlight. I know I've made this mistake before and ended up looking like I got in a fight with my make-up! ;)


~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment