Saturday, February 25, 2012

Are we into MetroSexual guys?

According to the Webster Dictionary the definition of a MetroSexual is as follows "a usually urban heterosexual male given to enhancing his personal appearance by fastidious grooming, beauty treatments, and fashionable clothes". Now my question to all of you. What are your thoughts on metrosexual men? Men who take longer to get ready then woman? I have to say if it takes a guy longer to get ready then me, we have an issue. I have no problems with men taking care of themselves but are we appreciative they are now taking the time to groom or find it too feminine? I know this one guy who waxes his eyebrows so much they almost look painted on. I have mixed feelings on the whole thing because, just like every girl, I want my man to take care of himself but when do you scream, "your not a girl"!!' lol!
So my questions to men and woman alike... When does "guy grooming" become to much? Do you like a metrosexual guy or prefer the scruffy cowboy type? Do you know a guy that fits the definition? I want your thoughts and opinions :)

~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment