Sunday, February 19, 2012

Follow me as I ramble about make-up and style...

I have always loved make-up, hair, clothes, accessories and after years of saying I was going to start a blog I have finally done it!! I am excited for you all to take this journey with me and help me navigate through the blog world. Now please, let me warn you, I hate grammar and chances are I will put the commas in the wrong place and so forth. :) I love smiley faces and writing so I may ramble on...and on...and on. I need you all to help me understand what you would like this blog to be and what it can develop into.
For years I have had people ask me questions about my make-up and style. I figured this would be a great outlet for me to answer those questions, help with possible advice and take time to voice my opinion on all those topics and more.

Now let's get to work. :)

~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment