Saturday, March 3, 2012

DIY:Did you say shirt scarf?

Ladies, I have come across some really awesome DIY fashion and make up tips, tricks, and crafts. I will be posting a new DIY post every Saturday as I embark on my journey of fun! Haha!
I wasn't planning on attempting my shirt scarf tonight but fell and rolled my ankle. So I figured it was best for me to elevate my ankle and get to work on my scarf. There are a number of ways to create these cute scarfs and please remember..this is my first attempt.
1) find a cotton tee. I found that the bigger the tees the longer the scarf.
2) cut tee into about 1 inch strips until you reach the armpits of the tees. Lol
3) stretch the strips an watch how they transform into cool rolled fabric.
4) line up the strips and be sure to line up the seams.
5) once you line up the seams, place a piece of fabric and roll around to hide seams. I tied the price of loose fabric into the pieces and then cut off the excess.
Waaaa laaa!
I added a couple more gatherings. I also braided one. It's really pretty awesome.
If you try this great DIY craft, post pics and us know more tips and tricks.

~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment