Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Addict: Coconut Oil :)

Hey girls, looking for something more in a lotion or just want to try something new? Try coconut oil! :) eeeeek!! I am so excited about this easy product that serves multiple purposes. I tried it this weekend as a lotion. First let me tell you.. When you look at the coconut oil it doesn't look like oil but like wax. I put some in my hand and the warmth of my hand turned it into liquid and I started applying it on my body like lotion. It smells soooo good!!! It's coconut so if you don't like it, then u wouldn't recommend the product for you. 2nd I applies it to my hair and let my hair soak in the oil for about two hours. I then washed my hair and styled. It made my hair so silky and healthy. 3rd I decided I would get creative and use this mixed with sugar and waa-la instant sugar lip scrub.
I am looking for more ways to try this awesome product and guess what.. It's healthy for you!!! :)
Do you use coconut oil? If so, how? I'd love to hear your stories.

~Autumn
This multi use product is my new go to

No comments:

Post a Comment